**Update** Thanks to the generosity from our supporters, the boys have had their supplies/clothes replenished this weekend!
On Saturday, June 18th, a fire broke out in the boys dormitory at the secondary school in Ishongororo where 5 students from our sponsorship program attend. The school headteacher confirmed that 69 male students were affected by the fire that burnt all their property to ashes. Luckily, no one was injured from the fire. The fire is presumed to have started from a malfunctioning solar panel battery. All that was spared was the clothes on their backs and their lives. We are fundraising for $350/student to replenish their lost school supplies, clothes, and boarding materials.
Any amount over our goal will go to our medical fund for students who are currently waiting for care. Thank you!!