- Daily devotion after breakfast then head to villages.
- Children perform for team
- Pass out sponsorship packets to students
- Meet your own sponsored child
- Help students with craft for sponsors
- Carry out special projects for the community - women, church, teens, or the school
- Free time
- Dinner with team and share photos and stories from the day
You will see a wide range of situations: villages that have received support for a few years and others that have never been visited by a team.
Depending on team composition, villages visited may include the following villages:
Our mission teams stay in hotels each night. This provides an opportunity for the team to reflect on their experiences during the day, discuss plans for the next day, and connect with each other.
Most often, we stay at the Sunset Hotel International in Jinja. This hotel is situated on the banks of the Nile and is our home away from home when in Uganda.
All hotel and meal money will be collected prior to the trip.
Mission Trip Expense
$1,000 - $1,500
(Includes all expense while in Uganda - hotel, transportation, meals, travel insurance & team shirt)
$1,200 - $2,000
(Cost varies based on time of year)
Optional Safari Side Trip
$900 - $1,200
(Three day/two night safari at Murchison Falls National Park)
Optional Potential Costs
Immunizations: $100 - $400
Shopping/Personal Expenses: $100 - $150
Must be 16 years of age or older to join a mission team.